The gallbladder stores bile that the liver produces. When we eat, it triggers the gallbladder to release this bile, which then digests saturated fat and flushes cholesterol and other toxins out of the body. Maintaining gallbladder health is essential to the digestive process, and it’s not only possible to heal the gallbladder naturally – it’s also preferable. Look for these 5 herbal supplements to begin your path to healthy digestion:
- Peppermint Leaf is a natural anti-inflammatory and muscle relaxant. It can reduce the size of gallstones or eliminate them completely. Some users claim they’ve even avoided surgery with the use of peppermint.
- Cramp Bark eases intestinal muscle tension as well as muscular tension in limbs and the back, in the uterus in women, and in our airways. Cramp Bark is so beneficial that it’s also used to relieve the pain of menstruation cramping, to lower blood pressure, and to assist the circulatory system.
- Barberry Bark is perhaps one of the most beneficial herbs known to alleviate digestive problems. It normalizes liver function by relieving congestion in the liver, (which causes jaundice) and in turn promoting bile flow and the creation of macrophages (the white blood cells responsible for fighting off harmful substances in the body). It treats inflammation of the gallbladder and helps fight gallstones. Berberine in Barberry Bark is the agent responsible for treating viral and bacterial infections and fungal infections. It is being tested for use in treating diabetes, cardiac arrhythmia, and in prostate cancer and leukemia. Scientists are even exploring its effectiveness in treating the deadly MRSA.
- Ginger Root is amazing little substance. It actually shrinks tumors in scientific testing. It inhibits the absorption of cholesterol. It converts cholesterol to bile acids, which we know are essential in removing poisons and other toxins in our bodies.
- Catnip Herb isn’t just for cats anymore! Catnip Herb treats inflammation and pain because it has a calming effect of the nervous system. It removes toxins and promotes a healthy environment in the stomach and the liver. Catnip Herb is even used to dissolve gallstones.
We recommend an organic herbal formula that contains ALL of these vital herbs
for healing and cleansing the gall bladder of gall stones and disease. See below...